lunes, julio 3

Wonderland

Después de la resaca, del rico almuerzo; antes de la feria y la merienda rica.
Léanlo ke es muuuy gracioso

Alice:
"If you drink too much from a bottle marked 'poison', it's almost certain to disagree with you sooner or later."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Alice: I'm sorry I interrupted your birthday party.
March Hare:
Why, my dear child this is not a birthday party.

Mad Hatter:
Heavens no. This is an unbirthday party.

Alice
: Unbirthday? I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand.
March Hare: It's very simple. Now, thirty days has Septem -No. wait... An unbirthday, if you have a birthday, then you - she doesn't know what an unbirthday is.
Mad Hatter: How silly! Ha ha ha ha! Ah-hum... I shall elucidate! Now statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday.
March Hare: Imagine, just one birthday every year.
Mad Hatter:
Ahhh, but there are 364 unbirthdays!
March Hare: Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer!
Alice:
Why, then today is my unbirthday too!

March Hare:
It is?
Mad Hatter: What a small world this is.
March Hare:
In that case...
a very merry unbirthday.

Alice:
To me?

Mad Hatter:
To you!
March Hare: A very merry unbirthday.
Alice:
For me?

Mad Hatter:
For you! Now blow the candle out, my dear and make your wish come true! Hihihi!


Así que... felíz no cumpleaños a tu! a todos!

5 comentarios:

Romi dijo...

comentario para mí misma... me voy a citar "rico almuerzo. merienda rica"
no PARO de pensar en comida

Br1 dijo...

jaja, esa escena está genial, me acuerdo siempre y de vez en cuando le deseo un feliz no cumpleaños a alguien que conozco, asi que esta vez te deseo un feliz no cumpleaños! to you!

Romi dijo...

graaaziaz! :)

Carlosnik dijo...

A ver A ver... quien sabe de que se lo acusa a su Autor?... era un tipo con muchisimos problemas, pero el mayor de las enfermedades, hoy en dia uno de los crimenes mas penados por la sociedad mundial.

quien sabe?????

Romi dijo...

mmm chekié... medio creepy no??